Following last week’s spring break, The Blackstone LaunchPad powered by Techstars has extended its hunt for four talented freshmen and sophomores who are interested in innovation and entrepreneurship for an incredible opportunity. The students selected will spend an expense-paid weekend (courtesy of Blackstone-Techstars) at UCLA, April 26-28, at Techstars Startup Weekend. Apply by March 22 to be considered for this incredible opportunity: apply directly here.
The exclusive event is:
- Open only to LaunchPad Students: Attendees must be freshman or sophomores enrolled in a University with a Blackstone LaunchPad entrepreneurship program.
- Multi-Campus: Out of thousands of Startup Weekends, this is THE FIRST multi-campus event to be held in the history of the program
- Event Scale: 4 students from 26 LaunchPad Programs in the US and Ireland will attend
- Techstars-Organized: The event is fully supported and organized by the Blackstone LaunchPad powered by Techstars global network team.
- Follow-on Programming: Students who participate become “Student Entrepreneurs in Residence” and are empowered by Techstars to return to their universities and lead their own Startup Weekend
Four Syracuse University students will be selected by the Blackstone LaunchPad powered by Techstars team at SU to attend the startup weekend (all-expenses paid). These students should meet the following criteria:
- Freshman or Sophomore Status (any major)
- Actively engaged with LaunchPad (have attended at least one event or worked with program staff in an ongoing capacity)
- Enthusiastic about entrepreneurship
- Team player, excited to work in a team environment
- Has potential to continue with a startup idea and serve as an ambassador for the LaunchPad program
- Will be available and excited to assist with orientation activities in the fall semester tied to Techstars Startup Weekend and Blackstone Launchpad
We are accepting applications here: https://bit.ly/2T7gL0C — now extended until March 22.