The Whitman School of Management has announced details for its Panasci Business Plan Competition, a campus-wide student business plan competition open to Syracuse University students. Applicants are invited to write and submit a business plan for the chance to advance to the finals and a chance at more than $40,000 in prizes on April 14, 2023.
- Dec. 2, 2022, 7-8 p.m.: First info session, Q&A to learn about the competition and hear from past winning teams: Zoom link here.
- Jan. 30, 2023, 7-8 p.m.: Second info session, Q&A to learn about the competition and hear from past winning teams: Zoom link here.
- Jan. 31, 2023, midnight, submit your expression of interest (not compulsory to compete but useful to stay up to date). Link here.
- Feb. 18/19, EEE458 weekend course to learn how to write a business plan (1 credit). Not a pre-requirement to compete, but useful to write a better business plan. For information about the course email Ken Walsleben at email@example.com.
- March 26, 2023, deadline to submit your business plan to compete.
- April 14, 2023, Panasci Business Plan Competition