Check out this posting on SU JobOpps for a program manager to support the mission of the Blackstone LaunchPad & Techstars at SU Libraries. This is a highly collaborative role, working with LaunchPad staff and academic units across campus to deliver effective programs that support the student innovation experience and help participants become trailblazers in an entrepreneurial world.
We’re looking for:
- An innovative and collaborative thinker with a track record translating thinking into action, with experience building and mentoring teams;
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, self-reliant, results oriented, energetic and flexible, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Personal skills to help plan and scale growth, and effectively communicate to support existing program operations and expansion;
- Demonstrated experience as an entrepreneur or mentor in a startup, and/or leadership role in an incubator or accelerator program;
- Demonstrated knowledge of early-stage development and funding of ventures;
- Relevant experience that can be drawn upon in advising and mentoring early-stage companies, particularly student startups;
- Demonstrated ability to understand the key attributes of technologies, products, markets and teams that lead to successful startup companies;
- Familiarity with the Blackstone LaunchPad & Techstars program and understanding of the LaunchPad roadmap process and the Toolkit used to help advance ventures from concept to commercialization;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, as well as organizational ability;
- Empathetic and intuitive personal qualities to that foster a positive environment and organizational culture that teaches skills such as creativity and critical thinking, leadership, listening, problem solving, project management, research and discovery, resilience, risk management, team building and conflict resolution, and working in a highly collaborative environment.
- A community builder, who can positively contribute to building a highly networked and supportive, cross-disciplinary and cross-cultural innovation hub across the entire LaunchPad ecosystem;
- A doer who can manage multiple projects and effectively execute.
Read the entire job description, qualifications and responsibilities here: https://www.sujobopps.com/postings/86006