Want to take your venture to the next level? Three Techstars accelerator programs are now accepting applications through February 28 for a summer term from June to September 2021. Six other Techstars accelerator programs are also accepting applications through April 11 for the fall term from July to October 2021. Techstars is the global platform for investment and innovation, connecting entrepreneurs, investors, and corporations.
Interested in joining one of these prestigious three-month accelerator programs to gain funding, mentorship and access to the Techstars worldwide network? Start your application today.
The three programs running June to September 2021 are:
- Techstars Kansas City Accelerator
- Techstars Sports Accelerator Powered by Indy
- Techstars Starburst Space Accelerator
The six programs running July to October 2021 are:
- Techstars Atlanta, in partnership with Cox Enterprises
- Techstars Chicago Accelerator
- Techstars Farm to Fork Accelerator
- Techstars Iowa Accelerator
- Techstars Los Angeles Accelerator
- Techstars + Western Union Accelerator
Applications open for Techstars accelerators several times a year and stay open typically for 12 weeks. After applications close, the Techstars team will review applications for about seven weeks, and spend time getting to know even more about each team, market, progress and idea. The goal is to notify the final group of companies being accepted within eight weeks from the application closing date.
Learn more about what a Techstars accelerator is and how to apply here.