CenterState CEO is excited to offer Syracuse LaunchPad students free access to Click, a digital solution that offers on-demand resources and interactive features to connect university startups to other Syracuse businesses online, anytime. Click was created to provide relevant, on-demand resources and connections, with expert insight on topics to support your business, and an online community of other chamber members.
This exclusive offer for Blackstone LaunchPad Students features one complimentary year of Click access (a $420 value).
The online platform was created in response to interest in a space to make meaningful connections in an increasingly virtual world, particular between small businesses. Small businesses will find resources they need to stay connected and grow. They can also connect with larger employers to take advantage of the discussion groups and other useful resources.
Click Resource Library is filled with videos, articles, and e-books on a variety of key topics including human resources, business strategy, marketing and more.
To enjoy this access:
- Visit www.clickcny.com to get started
- Register using your syr.edu email.
- In the Company field, enter the name of your company and add “-LaunchPad” (ex. “My Company Name-LaunchPad”).
- Then check out the resources and groups
Click features include:
- Groups & Discussions – Make connections; find new customers, vendors or partners; and gain insights from small business peers
- Resource Library – Gain valuable knowledge on key business topics through exclusive e-books, fact sheets, videos and webinars designed to support your business, help you save time and avoid costly mistakes
- Support From Your CenterState CEO – Connect with CenterState CEO staff experts
CenterState CEO is an independent and forward-thinking economic development strategist, business leadership organization and chamber of commerce; dedicated to the success of its members and the prosperity of the region. The organization provides access to business development assistance and connections to nearly 2,000 member businesses of all sizes across Central and Northern New York.
CenterState CEO kicked off the Syracuse student initiative with a presentation at the LaunchPad that featured Syracuse University alumni Mylz Blake G ’18 and Eric Jackson’16 G’17 for a conversation about how they built an incredibly successful Syracuse-based company by leveraging local resources.
Blake and Jackson are co-founders of Black Cub Productions, LLC, a film group and content creation company that is known for its groundbreaking work at the intersection of community and culture. They create creative content for leading companies, nonprofit organization, universities, foundations, and small grassroots community-based groups, and are deeply rooted in the Syracuse Community. The two Los Angeles natives leveraged skills in photography, videography, design, and storytelling to rapidly scale their company, with have done that with the assistance of CenterState CEO, and will also be talking about ClickCNY.