Four SU students who are part of the Blackstone LaunchPad powered by Techstars entrepreneurship program at Syracuse University have been selected to travel to Los Angeles April 26 – 28 for an exclusive Startup Weekend.
- Exclusive to LaunchPad Students: Attendees must be freshman or sophomores enrolled in a University with a Blackstone LaunchPad entrepreneurship program.
- Multi-Campus: Out of thousands of Startup Weekends, this is THE FIRST multi-campus event to be held in the history of the program
- Event Scale: 4 students from 26 LaunchPad Programs in the US and Ireland will attend
- Techstars-Organized: The event is fully supported and organized by the Blackstone LaunchPad powered by Techstars team.
- Follow-on Programming: Students that participate become “Student Entrepreneurs in Residence” and are empowered by Techstars to return to their Universities and lead their own Startup Weekend.
Watch for a Startup Weekend this fall at Syracuse University led by our LaunchPad innovation team!
Photo caption: Alexandra Cianfarani (Whitman), Emma Rothman (Falk), Sam Hollander (Newhouse) and Matt Shumer (Whitman). All four are members of the Blackstone LaunchPad powered by Techstars at Syracuse University.