Are you a STEM innovator? Join SRC for a day of creative problem solving, collaboration, and competition. Deadline to apply is February 28 and space is limited.
- Friday March 23rd, 2018
- 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- SRC Headquarters – Building 1
7502 Round Pond Road
North Syracuse, NY 13212
- A one day event focusing on developing creative problem solving and collaboration skills
- Contestants will be challenged to develop innovative solutions to real-world challenge problems.
- Collaborate in a team setting to come up with creative ideas and designs.
- Interact with SRC’s Science, Technology and Engineering Leadership Rotation (STELR) Program mentors throughout the day.
- Challenge other teams with your innovative solutions and compete for cash prizes!
- Open to students majoring in science, technology and math (STEM) fields
- Participation restricted to U.S. Citizens
- Students must submit an application to be considered for participation
- Applications are due by February 28 – Slots are limited.
Learn more and apply here: https://www.srcinc.com/news-and-events/tradeshows/SRC-student-innovation-day.html