Interested in starting your own company someday, but don’t have an idea yet? Have an idea but need some help figuring what’s next? Want to meet other students in the same boat as you? Sign up for the LaunchPad’s Entrepreneurial Mindset Bootcamp – a four-week virtual bootcamp to help undergraduate students learn an entrepreneurial approach to work and life.
In EMB, students will gain skills related to effective decision making, how to generate ideas, test the value of those ideas, and how to pitch those ideas as well as themselves. Most importantly, students will leave with a community of like-minded peers from across the country and the entire LaunchPad network.
- Introduction: What is the Entrepreneurial Mindset & Why It Matters
- Information Overload: How to Make Effective Decisions in Complex Environments
- Ideation: How Entrepreneurs Generate Compelling Ideas
- Customer Discovery: How to Pressure Test Your Ideas
- Present Like an Entrepreneur: How to Pitch Yourself & Your Ideas
This event is open to all undergraduate students in the Blackstone LaunchPad Network.
Check out this video to learn more.
Deadline to apply: March 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM CST
Program Dates: Wednesdays on April 6, April 13, April 20, April 27
Program Time: 2:30-4:00 PM PST / 3:30-5:00 PM MST / 4:30-6:00 PM CST / 5:30-7:00 PM EST
Program Location: Virtual