The Upstate MIND – a Medical Innovation and Novel Discovery Center within the CNY Biotech Accelerator – is providing a grant-funded intensive mentorship program to assist early stage medical device innovators. Participants/teams accepted into the six-month program (mid-July through January) receive FREE workspace in the Upstate MIND Creation Garage and fee-waived registration to the “Concept to Commercialization” Bootcamp as well as access to resources, equipment and mentorship. Upstate MIND MDIC Participants will:
- Gain access to University researchers and graduate students
- Produce marketing and customer data
- Develop and test early prototypes
- Determine regulatory strategy
- Develop a Business Plan and Pitch Presentation
- Gain assistance from Innovation Ecosystem mentors and provider networks
- Applications are due June 15, 2018
For questions or more info call 315-464-9288, 315-464-9290 or email email@example.com.
The Upstate MIND MDIC Review Committee will select participants based on clarity of innovation idea, the lead applicant/team members, scalability and product viability.
Upstate MIND MDIC is brought to you by:
CNY Biotech Accelerator, NextCorps (formerly High Tech Rochester) and NYS Science + Technology Law Center at Syracuse University