Two new episodes in the popular “Commute to Class” LaunchPad podcast series by LaunchPad Global Fellow Patrick Linehan ’21 (Newhouse) have just dropped. Catch them here, on Apple, or wherever podcasts are distributed. The new podcasts feature:
- Jumping Out – a chat with the founders of Gamercraft Jose Javier Garcia-Rovira ’19 (Whitman) and Quentin Rosso ’18 (Whitman) about working with friends, and self-doubt.
- Defeating Gremlins— a chat with Kayla Simon ’19 (Engineering and Computer Science), co-founder of In-Spire, now Integration Engineer at Relativity Space, on overcoming obstacles, learning new things and beating fear.
Weekly episodes feature 12–15-minute interviews hosted by Linehan with Syracuse University LaunchPad alumni who have gone on to create successful ventures or join innovation teams at leading companies.
The first six episodes are now available and feature:
- Starting Up with Linda Dickerson Hartsock, executive director of the Blackstone LaunchPad & Techstars
- Building Community with Dylan Kim ’18 (Whitman), co-founder of Brevité
- Stepping Out with Julia Haber ’18 (Newhouse), founder of WAYV and Home From College
- Burning Out with Kelsey Davis ’19 (Newhouse) G’20 (Whitman), founder of CLLCTVE
- Jumping Out with Jose Javier Garcia-Rovira ’19 (Whitman) and Quentin Rosso ’18 (Whitman), co-founders of Gamercraft
- Defeating Gremlins with Kayla Simon ’19 (Engineering and Computer Science), co-founder of InSpire
The podcast series is receiving attention, acclaim and listeners from across campus and beyond. Be sure to catch it.
Learn more about the entire series here: https://anchor.fm/blackstone-launchpad