We are excited to announced that startups affiliated with Syracuse University Blackstone LaunchPad are now eligible for free AWS Activate Portfolio benefits that include up to $5,000 in free AWS Cloud Credits, one year of AWS business support, 80 free credits for self-paced labs, discount and free products, and a library of AWS services and tools. To be eligible, you must be an active Blackstone LaunchPad startup building a tech platform and apply through the LaunchPad: LaunchPad@syr.edu
Here are some more details on the program and benefits of this new partnership:
- Cloud credits: Experiment, build, and grow with up to $5,000 in free AWS Cloud credits for 2 years;
- Business support: Receive 1 year of AWS Business Support (up to $1,500) for 24/7 access to technical support and architectural guidance from AWS Cloud support engineers as you build and test;
- Technical training: Get hands-on practice with 80 free credits for self-paced labs. The labs provide real cloud environments to help startups learn and build AWS Cloud skills.
- Exclusive content & offers: Take advantage of discounts, free products, recommended content, and a library of AWS services and tools through a personalized AWS Activate console.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria under “Activate Portfolio Requirements.”
- Ensure you have a live company website. Staging websites (eg. Weebly, Squarespace, Wix, WordPress, etc) will not be accepted.
- Ensure that you are an active member of the Syracuse University LaunchPad. If you are not yet a member, join here.
It takes 7-10 business days on average for us to process an application after submission. For more information about the application process, credits, and program benefits, check out the AWS Activate FAQ.