Winter break is the perfect time to work on your big idea, and we’re here to help. The LaunchPad is open virtually each day over break, providing full services. We are happy to schedule a personal appointment and also hook you up with a peer mentor to chat: https://launchpad.syr.edu/request-a-mentor/. It’s super simple to make a mentor match.
E-mail us at LaunchPad@syr,edu and we can also schedule a call with one of professional staff members to help. It’s most helpful if you shoot us an e-mail with a one sentence description of what you’re working on so we can connect you with the best person to help.
Here are some other resources that you’ll find helpful over break:
- Stay up to date on innovation resources and opportunities @LaunchPadSYR by following these links:
- Join our LaunchPad LinkedIn community page on Linked In
- Join our LaunchPad Discord platform to network, ask questions get answers here.
- Easily find a mentor here.
- Look over our website.
- Check out our toolkit, which can help you bring your idea to life. You’ll find easy to use worksheets and checklists to guide you on your journey from concept to market, and great tools to help you pitch and raise funds for your idea.
- Get some good reading in by using our book list.
- Participate in events by checking our events calendar.
We’re excited to help bring your idea to life at the Syracuse University Blackstone LaunchPad and Techstars. Use this break to keep working on your ideas and get ready for big things in the fall!