The Syracuse University Innovation Law Center + New York State Science & Technology Law Center (NYS STLC) is partnering this academic year with the LaunchPad to host office hours for innovators and inventors interested in commercializing their ideas. Need help with how to protect ideas or creative works by understanding the basics of patents, trademarks and copyrights, as well as market landscapes? Get insight from the team at the SU Innovation Law Center.
Blackstone Innovation Law Center Hours Office hours will be from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. via Zoom on these days. Each session is hosted by a well trained law student with expertise in these topic areas.
- Thurs. Sept 9: Chris Henley
- Wed. Sept 22: Cierra Thomas
- Thurs. Oct 7: Al Michalenko
- Wed. Oct 20: Cierra Thomas
- Thurs. Nov 4: Jake Goldsmith
- Wed. Nov 17: Jake Goldsmith
- Thurs. Jan 20: Hilda Frimpong
- Wed. Feb 2: Al Michalenko
- Thurs. Feb 17: Hilda Frimpong
- Wed. March 2: Alyssa Christian
- Thurs. March 24: Alyssa Christian
- Wed. Apr 6: Chris Henley
While the SU Innovation Law Center does not file for or prosecute patents, and does not provide legal advice or opinions, the LaunchPad can refer inventors and entrepreneurs to IP law firms to implement patent, trademark, copyright filings, licensing agreements and other legal work.
To make an appointment, please e-mail LaunchPad@syr.edu