The National Science Foundation UNY I-Corps Short Course at Syracuse University launches this weekend at the Blackstone LaunchPad at Bird Library. Teams of faculty and students exploring cutting-edge ideas have formed, but there is room for one more team. In the two week class, researchers and venture creators will be “getting out of the lab”and talking with customers to identify the best product-market fit for their technology.
The short course schedule is:
- Session 1: Friday, Sept 28 (4pm-8pm)- In Person
- Session 2: Saturday, Sept 29 (9am-1pm)- In Person
- Session 3: Wednesday, Oct 3 (2pm- 3pm)- Online
- Session 4: Wednesday, Oct 10 (2pm-3pm)- Online
- Session 5: Friday, Oct 12 (9am-1pm)- In Person
Course syllabus, and meals will be provided. Application and pre-registration is required by Wednesda, September 26. Learn more and register at: http://unyicorps.org/