Four teams of Syracuse University Blackstone LaunchPad were recently selected as winners of the CNY Region Business Plan Competition advancing to the next round of the New York State Business Plan Competition finals this week.
The teams and their affiliations are:
- Many Hands, founder Travis Ghirdharie G’22 of Syracuse University
- Pathway Prep, co-founders Mauricio Luna ’24 and Alesandra “Sasha” Temerte ’23 of Syracuse University
- GeekOn- Colgate University
- CognitionX, founder Sai Krishna Bolla G’23 of Syracuse University
- Game-On – SUNY Oswego
- Conformabelt, founder Cherry Kim ’24 of Syracuse University
The CNY regional qualifier was organized by SUNY Oswego. It was open to any undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a Central New York college or university, including Syracuse University, Colgate University, Le Moyne College, SUNY Oswego, SUNY Cortland, Wells College, Cazenovia College, Upstate Medical University, OCC, and CCC.
Student teams will go on to the state competition, organized by the Upstate Capital Association of NY. Learn more about the April 27 NYSBPC here: https://www.nybpc.org and follow the NYSBPC action here: https://www.facebook.com/NYBPLAN/