- This event has passed.
LaunchPad Ideas Competition
October 23, 2021 | 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
The LaunchPad Ideas Competition is designed to provide students with early-stage ideas to compete for cash prizes!
More importantly, participating students will gain access to the LaunchPad program on their campus, to get the support on their entrepreneurship journey and skill-building.
This signature program supports LaunchPad’s goal in de-risking entrepreneurship, broadening accessibility, and diversifying engagement with a focus on recruiting underrepresented and under-resourced students to participate.
🚝CHOOSE YOUR TRACK
Participants will need to select 1 of the following 4 tracks.
- Social and Climate Impact: sustainability, education, human rights, poverty alleviation, racial and social justice
- Health & Life Science: biotech/sciences, health & medical science, healthcare
- Consumer Products & Services
The winners of the [Campus Round] will take home $1,000. Furthermore, four (4) finalists from each campus will move forward to the [Network Round] competing for:
- $10,000 in additional prize money to further develop your idea
- Expert consultations for branding and logo design, plus technology and product strategy sessions
The applicant must…
- be a current student (undergraduate or graduate-level)
- be a founder/co-founder (i.e., the person with the original idea)
- be in the earliest stages – have an idea or have just started building on an idea
- create a profile on Startup Tree and apply as an individual or in teams of 2
📆IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- September 27th: Application for [Campus Round] Open
- October 21st: Deadline for [Campus Round]
- October 25th to November 15th: Deliberation Period
- November 15th – 19th: Winner from each track across each school invited to finalist network round
- December 1st: Deadline for [Network Round] Finalist Participation
More information and link to apply will be shared with Finalists
Please contact email@example.com with any questions!