The CNY Biotech Accelerator’s Concept to Commercialization virtual series continues through November and December. This excellent educational resource program for innovators, researchers and entrepreneurs was established through the CNY Biotech Accelerator, NextCorps (formerly High Tech Rochester) and the Science+Technology Law Center at Syracuse University, and is supported by innovation ecosystem partners including the Blackstone LaunchPad at Syracuse University. The series provides information and build networks for innovative and technology-driven product and service development and commercialization, particularly in the sectors of biotech and medtech. Workshops are virtual. Thanks to a grant from Empire State Development, registration to attend is waived for university faculty and students. Register here.
Dates and time for the series:
- November 18, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST, Good Clinical Practice Regulations and Clinical Trials
- December 2, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST, Startup Resources: Business & Financial Culture
- December 9, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST, Export Information for Small Businesses
- December 16, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST, Issues to Consider Before Fundraising: Financial Housekeeping for Startups
- December 21, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST, Venture Capital & Corporate Venturing – Finding the Right Fit & Mix