Join the Launchpad at the University of Texas at Austin for an Entrepreneurial Mindset Bootcamp (EMB). It’s a four-week virtual bootcamp (meets once a week) to help undergraduate and advanced students to learn an entrepreneurial approach to work and life.
This bootcamp is for both students wanting to start their own businesses and those wanting to cultivate entrepreneurial skills for the modern workforce. Check out this 3-min video to learn more!
This event is FREE and open to all undergraduate and advanced students at any school in the Blackstone LaunchPad network.
- Develop your confidence as an entrepreneurial leader
- Learn tangible skills such as how to approach solving a business problem, pitching, prototyping, etc.
- Find a community of like-minded students across the United States
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Undergraduate or advanced student at any university within the Blackstone LaunchPad Network
- Any major and background
- Curious and open to learning about entrepreneurship skills
- Open to collaborating with peers and participating in workshop exercises – this is not a lecture-based experience!
- Deadline to Apply: Friday, May 26th, 2023 at 11:55 PM ET
- Program Dates (Thursdays): July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27
- Program Time: 3:00 – 4:30 PM ET
- Program Location: Virtual
Photo credit: LaunchPad at UT Facebook