Six Syracuse University student startups and one alum team have gone through Techstars accelerators to build impressive success stories. Could you be next? If you are a disciplined and driven startup, chat with the Syracuse LaunchPad about Techstars and explore accelerators now accepting applications.
Techstars accelerators have one goal: To help entrepreneurs succeed. During the immersive three-month accelerator programs, Techstars surrounds companies with the best mentors and an unrivaled network investors, corporate partners and alumni founders. It provides early stage startups with:
- Bespoke accelerators with niche-specific education
- Access to capital and unmatched fundraising opportunities
- Small class sizes and tailored 1:1 mentorship
- Our global network
Techstars is a proven model that’s helped build thousands of successful companies, all over the world.
Interested? Applications are now open for the first Spring Term of this new schedule. The opportunities for dynamic entrepreneurs this term are immense:
- 20 programs in 15 cities across four countries. Three programs are fully remote so founders can participate virtually, from any location around the world.
- Six programs will be powered by Techstars corporate partners including Equitech, The Ohio State University, Build in Tulsa, and several others, who bring industry-specific expertise to founders.
- Six programs will run in partnership with J.P. Morgan through their Advancing Cities fund, focused on giving underrepresented entrepreneurs greater access to capital and opportunities.
After applications close, Techstars will review applications for about seven weeks, and spend time getting to know even more about your team, market, progress and idea. The goal is to notify the final group of companies being accepted within eight weeks from the application closing date.
Before you apply, be sure to chat with the LaunchPad team in Bird Library for advice on what makes for a successful Techstars candidate and for assistance with an application.
Syracuse student students who have gone through a Techstars program include:
- Josh Aviv, Techstars Boston
- AJ Damiano and Michael Paris, Techstars Atlanta
- Kelsey Davis and Brendan O’Keeffe, Techstars LA
- Shawn Gaetano, Techstars LA Music
- and one more to be announced next week!
Syracuse alum Sandra Appiah Babu-Boateng recently completed Techstars Boston