Book Marketing Boss is an in-depth Notion dashboard to help you launch, market, and sell your book.
Why did I create this?
I launched my book in July 2019 and had no idea how to market it. I spent all of this time writing, now I needed to get some eyeballs on it. There seemed like so many things to do and no direction of where to go.
My goal is to help independent authors stay organized and build cohesive marketing strategies to turn you from a novice marketer into a Book 👏 Marketing 👏 Boss 👏.
You’ll benefit from this if:
• You’re planning to write a book & want to know how to launch it once you do
• You’re already writing a book and gearing up for launch
• You already wrote a book and want to improve your marketing strategy and get more organized
• You want to land more press, podcast interviews, and speaking gigs
• You want to set up a website, newsletter, or blog related to your book
• You want to sell more books
What to expect:
• Actionable tools and resources to launch and promote your book
• Guide to Building a Press Kit
• Cold email templates for press, podcast, and speaking outreach
Tips & Tricks on landing press, speaking gigs, and other interviews
• Outreach trackers to manage all communication with journalists, podcast hosts, event managers and more.
• Email Newsletter Starter Kit
• Content calendars, goal trackers, and creative mood boards
• Sales & Expense trackers and pointers
a whole lot more…
I cannot promise that by using this tool you will sell more books, but I can guarantee that this will improve your organization and enhance your existing marketing strategy.
Marketing is a strategic numbers game. This will not work like overnight magic, you need to put in the effort.
Why should I listen to you?
I am the author of Adversity to Advantage: How to Overcome Bullying & Find Entrepreneurial Success. I launched in July 2019 and since then have received press in national publications like Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur and Newsweek. I’ve also appeared on dozens of podcasts, some of which have millions of cumulative downloads. I have spoken to a wide range of audiences from students to retired corporate folk and have sold my book across numerous countries and continents.
The best part? I spent a total of $0 on any interview or press engagement.
In my spare time, I’ve provided numerous authors with marketing tips & tricks. They’ve all seen amazing results.
What is Notion?
Notion is an all-in-one workspace for you to organize notes, databases, wikis, documents and more. Think of it like Google Drive on some serious steroids. While there are paid versions, this entire dashboard is accessible through Notion’s FREE plan.
To make that clearer…you do not need to pay any additional charges to use this dashboard to its full capability.
Will the content be updated?
Yes! I will be relying heavily on your feedback to make Book Marketing Boss (BMB) the best product possible. I will be constantly updating the content and adding new resources. Want to see something added? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a refund policy?
Yes! Within 30 days, if you truthfully feel as if you haven’t gotten any value out of BMB, shoot me an email at email@example.com and I’ll process a refund immediately. My main priority is your satisfaction.
Can I duplicate BMB and share it with my friends and fellow authors?
This is a personal license, so please keep this to yourself. If you are interested in purchasing a bulk set of licenses for your team or business, you can send me an email and we’ll figure out a price.
What if I have other questions?
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on Twitter (@GinsburgRandy). Happy to answer any questions or concerns you have.