Upstate Capital is looking for the top entrepreneurial students at each college and university across New York State to become New York Business Plan Competition (NYBPC) student ambassadors.
Being selected as an ambassador means:
- Being seen as a young leader in the NYS innovation ecosystem
- Spreading the word about the NYBPC and entrepreneurial resources with fellow students
- Building your network and expanding your influence on campus
- Gaining valuable skills including:
- Developing and managing relationships
- Public speaking and content creation
- Recruiting and training volunteers
- Event organization
- Getting all the resources you need to succeed and some merch from the NYBPC
Ambassadors are influencers on campus who are sharing entrepreneurial resources and spreading the word about the NYBPC.
If you want to be considered as a NYBPC student ambassador, please APPLY NOW. NYBPC will announce decisions by Friday, December 9.