College entrepreneurs are invited to be part of something big with the Baylor New Venture Competition. A nationally-ranked entrepreneurship competition, Baylor NVC invites collegiate entrepreneurs and recent alumni to participate in this award-winning business plan and elevator pitch competition. There is a chance to earn more than $250,000 in total cash and prizes. Application are being accepted from September 1 to November 1.
This business plan and elevator pitch competition showcases collegiate student created, managed and led ventures from across the globe. The competition provides participants with personal and professional development through:
- Industry-specific mentorship towards sustainable business plans,
- Exclusive access to accomplished experts and fellow innovators,
- A chance to compete for over $250,000 in cash prizes and vital resources.
Applicants will receive expert advice throughout the competition cycle:
- Executive Summary Feedback
- Business Plan Feedback
- One-on-One Mentorship
- Rounds of Pitch Coaching
- Feedback Sessions
- Final Presentation Feedback
The day of finals will include pitch presentations with judge Q&A, networking, a business showcase, audience participation and awards.
The prize package includes:
2023 BNVC Prizes and Awards
New Venture Competition Awards
- First Place: $50,000 Cash + In-kind awards
- Second Place: $25,000 Cash + In-kind awards
- Third Place: $10,000 Cash + In-kind awards
- Honorable Mention (4th – 10th): $1,500 Cash + In-kind awards
*In-kind awards can include website hosting, various consultations, co-working space, legal services and more.
NVC Elevator Pitch Awards
- 1st Place – $1,500 cash
- 2nd Place – $1,000 cash
- 3rd Place – $500 cash
Oso Launch Elevator Pitch Competition Awards
- 1st Place – $1,000 cash
- 2nd Place – $500 cash
- 3rd Place – $250 cash
Please direct all questions via email to email@example.com.